Forum Guidelines

Mycal

Staff member
The rules here are simple and are always found at the top of the forum. Follow them or action will be taken against you. This is your first warning.

Otherwise, feel free to post about your favorite games or whatever. Eventually, I plan to start writing reviews on games that I play. At heart, I am a writer. Overtime, I need to write something or I go nuts. Therefore in order to relieve this, I tend to write simple reviews on different products I purchase, movies I see, games I play, and even TV shows that I watch. So since I don't care if anyone reads them or gets any use from them, rather than finding a site that I can post my opinion, I'll just keep it all here. If someone benefits from it, great, if not I don't care.

If you feel the need to post a review on a game/console, do it, I may even sticky it. If you simply want to chat about a game or give me ideas on what games people should play, do it.

If this forum gets enough activity, perhaps I'll separate the forum into categories, but since this is still a small - possibly non-existent - community, one forum is fine for it all.