list of mains reference guide

Fishies

functions: (if you find that you cannot upload the script, add an "as LONG" after the function's parameters - looking at ATTACKMONSTER and ATTACKPLAYER here)
COMMAND - runs when a command is inputted; Main = Stop will stop it from saying "Invalid command."; cannot overwrite hardcoded commands (basically anything listed on /help)
BROADCAST - runs when a player broadcasts a message; Main = Stop will stop the message from being broadcast to other players' screens
USEOBJ
USEOBJ#
DROPOBJ
DROPOBJ#
GETOBJ
GETOBJ#
ATTACKPLAYER
ATTACKMONSTER
MONSTERATTACK
PLAYERDIE
PLAYERKILL
(doesn't look like we have PLAYERSAY, WALK, PLAYERYELL, EMOTE, etc.)

subs:
MAP#_X_Y - runs when a player steps onto the S tile at that location
MONSTERDIE - uploading this script will stop any monster EXP from being given
MONSTERDIE#
JOINMAP
JOINMAP#
PARTMAP
PARTMAP#
JOINGAME
PARTGAME

there's probably a bunch more I'm forgetting; let me know what I'm missing so I can add it to this list

TheCord

From the server you can look at a list of scripting events. Although half of them do not work I do recall trying MONSTERSEE and MONSTERSEE# which did work. There are quite a few but I can't think of them all off the top of my head. Most of them do not work. :/

Mycal

Staff member
TheCord said:
Although half of them do not work I do recall trying MONSTERSEE and MONSTERSEE# which did work. There are quite a few but I can't think of them all off the top of my head. Most of them do not work. :/

Really? I'll have to look into that.