About Registration

Mycal

Staff member
The registration has been fixed which is evident from the posts of users besides myself. However there is one thing about it that is slightly confusing. On the old PHPBB forums (2.x versions), it was cut and clear which link you should click when registering to bypass the COPPA.

So for all new users. Please be careful when registering for an account! If you are over 13 years old, click the left link. If you are under 13 years old, click the right link. Please do not skip the COPPA if you are under 13 years old. It won't take too long to print out the e-mail and have your parents sign it and then e-mail it back in to us. I will activate the e-mail as fast as I can get them, so PLEASE do not skip it.

And PLEASE be careful whenever registering. If you do happen to have an "accident" and click the wrong one, I will help you in activating your account, but I will not activate it for you. I will still require that you confirm your e-mail address so you still need a valid one. However, if you do have an accident, this topic (if I can figure out how to do it) will be open to guest posts so just post here, or e-mail webmaster AT burningstormstudios DOT com and an admin will assist you.

Mycal

Staff member
OK, you are no longer limited on your passwords. You can now create passwords however you want them. If you have already forgotten your password simply click the link to reset it and change it then.

Mycal

Staff member
OK, COPPA accounts have been removed, until further notice. However in doing so, on the game, the swearfilter will be enabled by default, and slightly more difficult to deactivate. I'll give instructions how to do it when the time comes.