Forum Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mycal

Staff member
Yes, I know there are problems with the forums. There seems to be problems with registering new accounts. And the forum dies a lot.

We are working to move the forum to a new host, but haven't finalized the deal yet so we are still here for awhile. If you have problems with registering a new account, feel free to e-mail me at burningstormstudios AT gmail DOT com. I will activate your account if that's the problem or help you in creating your account. All accounts old and new will be moved over to the new host as soon as we get it up and running. I expect this to be finalized by the end of the week, but as with our promise of no dates, we do not promise this will happen by the end of the week or ever at that. We do expect it to happen by the end of this week or next week, but no promises.

Admin and anyone else trying to contact me via IM, I know I am not online much, but you can contact me anytime after 6:00 PM CST on your preferred Instant Messenger. My forum profile lists all the IMs I use.

Sorry, no Jabber. If it's not listed I don't use it or have an account to set it up on Pidgin. If you use an all in one client as well, I prefer you to use either MSN or AIM. My Yahoo and GTalk has problems and refuses to run sometimes and I plain just don't like ICQ but have it for one person who refuses to switch to another IM. Do not send e-mail to the above e-mail address however. That account has a special filter which only accepts e-mail from people I specify in my address book. Everything else is deleted without question. So if you are hoping to catch me through that e-mail, I will not reply.

Mycal

Staff member
Okey Dokey. Everything's all fixed.

We have moved to a new host and I am pleased with their service as of yet. Registration works fine, uploads work fine, and even e-mails are being sent from the board now. Give me a few more days/weeks and I will give my overall opinion on this host and whether we plan to upgrade to paid or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.