Runtime error 713

Mycal

Staff member
For the MSSTDFMT.DLL issue, make sure you have the dependencies package installed. It should be in that package (I think vb6 runtimes specifically).

For the server list, I am aware that it is very slow. Make sure to give it a minute. It may look like it has frozen, but it should come back. If you have waited for a long time (5 mins or more) then come back and let me know. Though I should warn, I'm currently working on getting the new registry running smoothly and will be updating the updater soon (by the end of the month max). This should stop the freezing and be much more reliable.

JDope

getting the same error and i have the dependencies package installed and cant join the server need help please!

Mycal

Staff member
Is it the exact same runtime error? Or is it another number. If it is 713, it should tell you a file that is missing. If it is another runtime error you need to specify so I can look into it.

Oh, and I am not ignoring you, I simply do not have much free time these days, but if you can give me details on the error, I'll make sure to look into it as I do have some free time this week.