Scheduled Maintenance

Mycal

Staff member
Please be aware, the forum/site will be undergoing some maintenance tomorrow (Saturday, 29 March, 2008). If you attempt to access the site and encounter errors, or simply the site appears to be dead, this is the reason. The maintenance should last through Saturday only, but don't be surprised if it lasts fully through the weekend. After the maintenance, I expect most errors with the site to be gone completely, and the overall speed should dramatically increase.

After 9:00 PM CST today, the forums will be locked down so no new posts will be accepted. All admin/dev, please make sure to respect this lock and do not post despite the fact you can get around the lock. Your posts will be lost, and you will have to retype them after the site returns. This post, in its entirety, will be mass mailed to all users of the forum as well.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
~ BigRed (who is sick of his alias, and will be henceforth known as Calix since its the only name I could generate/find that I can remember and spell)

Mycal

Staff member
OK, as I thought, the site is now moving much...MUCH faster.

If you encounter any errors at all (missing images, error pages, etc etc) please don't hesitate to post it either in this topic, or well anywhere that seems appropriate.