GUI Screens

Mycal

Staff member
This is kind of an old topic (back from the old forums), but while working on the client I noticed how crappy the GUI looks without an image at all (forgot to copy it over to my thumbdrive) so I went looking for it on my HDD and couldn't find it. I ended up finding copies in my photobucket account and thought I'd share them.

I know one version of the demo floating around has the new GUI, but I'm not sure if its the one that has been posted here on the fourms.

1st prototype:
demo_screen_gui_127.jpg

2nd prototype:
demo_screen_gui_2_123.jpg

3rd prototype:
demo_screen_gui_3_213.jpg

4th prototype:
demo_screen_gui_4.jpg

5th prototype:
demo_screen_gui_5.jpg

6th prototype:
demo_screen_gui_6.jpg

None of these were exactly final. They were simply made by me with my limited photoshop experience so that the GUI wouldn't be plain when testing. At first things were simply separated by colors and lines, but I hated the way it looked so...there you go.

If anyone wants to improve on the GUI, feel free to do so. I can even provide the psd I use (granted you will have to wait till the weekend for me to upload it). The layout is not permanent, and can be changed fairly easily, but we are "trying" to keep everything under the size of 1024x768 at the very least, but would love to keep it even under 800x600.