Google Chrome

krum

first off...I LOVE it!!!!

it's so fast, and slim, non-bloated, with plugin features, and it wont freggin crash every time one tab crashes because every tab is a new process, and the same goes for flash or any other plugin, they are all separate plugins so it makes it MUCH more reliable.

it opens fast, and loads every page I have been to correctly (so far) and since it uses webkit anything that is compatible with safari is compatible with Chrome :)

anywho if you haven't checked it out, it's awesome, it's only beta but hell, they made a DAMN good impression on me, and I KNOW that this is going to be the next big browser because of how much sheer thought has gone into the damn thing...

Mycal

Staff member
I agree, when I need to know something fast, I use chrome. Though, my browser of choice is still Firefox simply because it has some addons I can't live without. If this functionality was transferred over to chrome, I would switch in a heartbeat.

Hell, if Google just decided to implement the old Google Browser Sync code into the browser, I'd give up Firefox and crappy Weave right now. I'd still miss my other addon's but they are not deal killers like syncing data between computers is.