Java Registry

unknown

Hey anybody remember me? I used to visit this when it was http://www.mushroomgames.com ...

The client is VB6 and works on Windows 7 (due to the winsock fixes Remote & Smithy implemented a while ago). It averages around 15 players, and there's integrated IRC chat.
view original post here

Z7kxp.png

CmfYp.png

Download Latest Version
Click Registry.jnlp to run. If you want the jar version download here

Register Your Server
Register on the upper left hand corner

I'm excited for the new Odyssey engine BigRed & team are working on. We should all try to work more closely together.

Mycal

Staff member
Do you just delete your post and make a new post every so often? I have no problem with it since this is related to Odyssey. I just notice this post pop up every once in awhile as new.

Once I release the new engine, I would definitely be interested in working closely with some active members. Right now, since there is a lot of Steverino's code that he doesn't want shared, I can't do that. Although, I'll probably always be a little hesitant to work with Remote since he actively sought to destroy every server I put up back in the day.

unknown

Mycal said:
Do you just delete your post and make a new post every so often? I have no problem with it since this is related to Odyssey. I just notice this post pop up every once in awhile as new.

Once I release the new engine, I would definitely be interested in working closely with some active members. Right now, since there is a lot of Steverino's code that he doesn't want shared, I can't do that. Although, I'll probably always be a little hesitant to work with Remote since he actively sought to destroy every server I put up back in the day.

Nope, apparently whenever you edit a post with no replies it bumps up the date posted (I had to change the URL and some other information).

Bugaboo worked with Remote's version a couple of years ago, and Remote was running the community for a while.. His version is not great code-quality wise, but it's better than Steverino's version. Nobody really works with Remote, he's retired/gone from Odyssey.