Just something I was working on.

TheCord

I apologize for the large image.
[ot]
Map.jpg
[/ot]I just found this a few days ago. I had been working on it from, lets see... the first time I ever did anything as a god was on December 13, 2010. The last edit I ever made as a god prior to leaving for school was May 8, 2011. Dang. It's been a whole year since then. I actually have every single map in their mapped up, I was just looking to get a general idea of what it looked like when I took the screenshots back then.

I don't imagine anyone will show any interest but I thought it was pretty cool finding this vast server I had been working on.

Here are some old pictures I found too.
[ot]
ss1.jpg
[/ot]
[ot]
ss4.jpg
[/ot]
[ot]
ss3.jpg
[/ot]

Mycal

Staff member
Cool! I love seeing old screenshots of Odyssey. I lost all of mine in a HDD crash several years ago, so I really love seeing this stuff. If I can find time, I'll create world images of the servers I worked on which luckily I do have.

Only picture I do have right now is one of Zemeckis and I blocking all entrances and exits on the spawn of one server with multiple accounts. No idea why we did it, but he told me to come on and see, and I of course joined in. I'll post that one as well when I get home.